Genesis Cookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis Cookies

Fiesta :D!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genesis - A Dying Guild?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TsukiUsagi
Spammer
Spammer
TsukiUsagi

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Genesis - A Dying Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Genesis - A Dying Guild?   Genesis - A Dying Guild? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:48 am

Is it me or is it really that Genesis in Fiesta now dying? I first joined the guild because being in a guild give me motivate to accomplish what I want from Fiesta but nowadays, 90% of you guys are now stuck with the new game Rohan. I don't want to say that all of you, in the 90%, are all like new ditch the old but I start getting disappointed. Log into Fiesta, knowing I'm in a guild but it is too quite and it has no activities like I'm in a dead zombie guild.

In the past, it is very rare to see only 1 or 2 in the guild were on-line, now it is just something normal. I get to the point that I don't even care to see as if anyone is on because I know there is no one else are on except me, sgtdon, Tutchy,BbyTracy, Xav and Nyo (on occasion). Those are the most people I can still see popping up in Fiesta. At least, I can still talk to them. I know someone you maybe on vacation, I just don't want to blame all but Dai, Hig, Slay..... You guys are totally DISAPPEAR like you guys doesn't even exist anymore.

I'm posting this doesn't mean I want you to stop playing Rohan because it is your choice to play whatever you want but I just want you guys to at least show up in the guild. Give it some thing I call "Life boost". I will stay for another month but if until then, I see no hope for Genesis, I will leave the guild. If you guys keep doing that, I suggest it would be better to disband the guild so that anyone else can find another guild where they can belong to or get help from (and I suppose that is what the guild is made for).

So please, think of it. If you can't be 2 timer for 2 games, then choose one.
Back to top Go down
sgtdon
Apprentice
Apprentice
sgtdon

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Solution   Genesis - A Dying Guild? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:18 pm

If you don't feel like switching between two games in a day, you can always work out a schedule say odd days Rohan, even days Fiesta. It does work.
Back to top Go down
Nyoro
Apprentice
Apprentice
Nyoro

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Genesis - A Dying Guild?   Genesis - A Dying Guild? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:35 pm

hm it'd be helpful if some of them still checked the forums on occasion...
Back to top Go down
TsukiUsagi
Spammer
Spammer
TsukiUsagi

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Genesis - A Dying Guild?   Genesis - A Dying Guild? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:41 pm

I think it is hopeless now for our guild. They are now investing their time in the new guild in Rohan. I don't really wanna say it but they really make me think they are "Like the new, ditch the old" type of person. I would have been better if they say they quit Fiesta for the new game. It's better than just keep quite and let go like that.
Back to top Go down
sgtdon
Apprentice
Apprentice
sgtdon

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Genesis - A Dying Guild?   Genesis - A Dying Guild? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis - A Dying Guild?   Genesis - A Dying Guild? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis - A Dying Guild?
Page 1 of 1